Castalia helps businesses and governments solve problems of vital public interest in energy, water, the environment, and competition policy. A specialised and rapidly growing consulting firm, we have offices in Washington DC, Paris, Bogota, Sydney, and Wellington, New Zealand. Staff in all locations work together as a team, and often travel on international assignments.
Instructions for applying:
- All applicants should submit their resume and a one-page cover letter outlining why you want to work at Castalia, why you think you would be a valuable addition to our team, and an indication of salary expectations.
As part of the Castalia team, you will work on solving problems like:
- What price should we pay to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
- How can developing countries provide their citizens with enough power and water?
- When should suppliers of infrastructure services be regulated, and how should prices and service standards be set?
- How much should an investor pay to acquire a power plant or network?
- Which renewable energy sources offer the most promise, and how can they be developed?